Bionow Pharma Manufacturing Conference
The North of England remains a key location for Pharma Manufacturing
The Bionow Pharma Manufacturing Conference will explore the challenges and opportunities for pharma manufacturing in the North. Through a series of presentations and panel sessions we will start conversations through which manufacturing sites can begin to collaborate, and building on respective areas of interest better influence academia and Government Industrial Strategy to further support manufacturing in the life science sector.
The complexity of today’s life sciences industry means the need for collaboration is greater than ever
The life science industry continues to face new challenges with shifting regulatory and economic pressures, technology changes, attracting the next generation of talent and the need to constantly adapt to new business models. Because of this complexity, the need for collaboration has become greater than ever! Join us to navigate this thriving sector and showcase the world class manufacturing capabilites in the North.
We are delighted to have Andy Jones, Medicines Manufacturing Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund Director at Innovate UK and Bob Doherty, Pharma Manufacturing Expert (Formerly Pfizer) as Keynote Speaker at the Conference.Conference Sessions
- COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacture and lessons learned – how can this be applied to the manufacture of other medicines?
- Digitisation of Pharma Manufacturing
- Sterile Manufacture – Challenges and What is the Future?
- Interactive Workshop: Manufacturing – The Move to Digital
- Accessing Local Assets, Infrastructure and Capability to Accelerate Manufacture
- The Future is Bright – The Future is Pharma
- Virtual Coffee, Networking & Partnering Meeting
- Biotech & Beers